We never send unsolicited emails (spam). Our mailings are sent only to those who opt in to our newsletter list. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link which appears at the bottom of every email we send.
What Personal Information About Customers Does Angela Alexander/Miracles In Action Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at Alexander/Miracles In Action. Here are the types of information we gather:
• Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store, and communicating with you.
• Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Alexander/Miracles In Action.
• Email Communications: To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open email from Angela Alexander/Miracles In Action if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
What About Cookies?
• Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
Does Alexander/Miracles In Action Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We do not share customer information for any other purpose than fulfilling your orders as described below.
• Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
• Promotional Offers: Sometimes we send offers to selected groups of Alexander/Miracles In Action customers on behalf of other businesses. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please adjust your Customer Communication Preferences.
• Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that It’s All About Women, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
• Protection of Alexander/Miracles In Action and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of It’s All About Women, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
• With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
• We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
• We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
• It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Angela Alexander/Miracles In Action, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the state of California. If you have any concern about privacy at Angela Alexander/Miracles In Action, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may email periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service.
For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Alexander/Miracles In Action; provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one email address when shopping with us) or Your Profile; communicate with us by phone, email, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire or a contest entry form; provide employer information when opening a corporate account; participate in community features; provide and rate Reviews; Personal Notification Services, such as Available to Order Notifications. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers) listed in 1-Click settings; email addresses of other people; content of reviews and emails to us; personal description and financial information.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase or redemption information.
If you have questions please click here contact Angela Alexander and the Miracles In Action Ministry team.